17.1.08

Workin' Hard


...in the works, originally uploaded by susyjack.

Or hardly workin?

Today, I sat down to work on some new ideas...it was a very welcome rest...I have been doing production for almost 6 weeks solid...and, although it takes a while to re-acclimate to the artistic side of things, I feel like I at least hit upon a couple of designs that interest me further.

Tonight we go out for German Food. I have no idea what's involved in this...but I *hope* it's beer and some sort of sausage covered in pastry or dough. Seems likely. Yum! Tomorrow, I will probably have trouble reaching my toes.

And this weekend, we're going on a tour of Murray's Cheese Shop in the West Village, and I can't wait! I don't know if there will be much inspiration for patterns there...but perhaps...

1 comment:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

These are so pretty Susy!
xo
Melissa