29.2.08

What's a girl to do?


susyluxe* andra earrings, originally uploaded by SUSY*.

I really, really wish I could say these were just listed, because they were! But, as soon as they were listed, away they went. Someone snatched them up. I will see if I can find more of these lovely copper filigree shapes, but no guarantees. I am really surprised at how well susyluxe* is doing so far...but it makes me so happy to think of people out there enjoying accessories I have made.

Anyway...in SusyJack* land, I am fixing up some new patterns, which I hope to share soon. Also, getting to work on some art wall tiles. I hope to have them partially ready this weekend, and ready for upload in the SusyJack* etsy shop.

More soon...promise!

2 comments:

twiddlestix said...

Of course they were snatched up! Very beautiful!

Susy said...

thank you...i hope to have more on the way. this is so far, my favorite...i'm in love with copper, i love how warm it looks.