2.1.08

Blogger...

I do hope everyone had great Holidays and New Years.

Personally, I know that the new year is one of my favorite times. I love that everything calms down and people seem to get back to business. Trust me, being that I run my own business, and it's been my main focus most days since it began, I really get thrown off when there are a few days when most people are not around...and there's not a peep...and I'm forced to take time off. This year one of my resolutions is to be better at picking up my cell phone. It's basically a glorified answering machine. But, I will try to pick it up. Promise.

Well, my time off was wonderful, though. I got to finally see the tree at Rock Ctr. (from a distance, there were lots of tourists) and went back to Boston for a little bit to visit my family and pick up some clothing I'd left there. I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe. Yes, it all smells like mothballs, but I'm working on that.

I have a new blogger header...which I think looks a little too bright for my liking, but I'm gonna leave it up and see if tomorrow, with fresh eyes, it looks any better....in other new developments, I've bought a huge new cutting board and a brand new shiny Postal Scale!! Sooo...now packages can be tracked and delivery confirmed much more easily. Also...I can keep neater records.

5 comments:

erika said...

Happy 2008, I feel this one will be a great one with lots of inspiration and creativity.

Hello Prints said...

Happy New Year! Keep up the beautiful work. I am very inspired by you! You are an amazing person! xo, Susan

Karen Barbé said...

I really like the new header!!! I know it's brighter than your usual palette but i like the way it stands out and gives a shiny welcome to your blog. Btw, my desktop looks so nice with the light blue wallpaper.

Warm hug and all the best for this year.

Jill McNamara said...

love the header! it totally works. happy 2008!

Susy said...

thanks everyone! i feel a little less blinded by my new header...and a little more like it looks sort of bee-like. but, i think i like it!

ms. hello prints...when the heck are you going to add comments to your AWEOME BLOG??? It KILLS me that I can't comment because you post such awesome stuff. you know who you are!!

ok, off to soothe myself with ice cream...