16.8.07

In Bloom


Some exciting news today...literally...and I can't say too much because I haven't *seen* it yet..but somewhere, in the Washington Post, is a picture of SusyJack studio clips! So exciting. I'm going out to get the issue today...I can't wait to see it!

An update on the move to NYC...it's complete, so my address has changd from an 021 to an 100...oooh! I'll have more NY news into the fall. It's been interesting trying to manage all of this transition-- from starting a new company, to leaving one city for another, to starting work on a new set of designs while promoting the first collection...I'm looking forward to having a home-base to work from. It will make a big difference!

3 comments:

Qiana said...

I wish you the best of luck!!!

lu summers said...

ohhh, look at you clever girl! the washington post no less, even i've heard of that! :)

Susy said...

awww, thanks you guys!

I haven't seen the article yet, you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get the WP around these parts!! But, I know it's coming to me in the mail, so I'm really looking forward to taking a peek.