5.11.07

Sets of 3 and new Pencil Cups





Just listed a bundle of 3 journals on etsy...so, you can pick your favorites and get them as a nicely wrapped set. I love the way that patterns look together-- and one of the things I love to do the most is take a bunch of my favorites and start combining them. I thought this was a fun way to get that to happen. A set of 3. Plus, this set is a bit of a deal, since the journals are usually $8.5 each, this works them down to $7.33 each.

Also on the way... PYOP Pencil cups...and Cup o' Clips. Still working on the necklaces. I'm out of goo, so I need to get some more. Believe it or not, I can't find this stuff anywhere in NYC. Frustrating. Mystery Goo.

FYI I have started going to the gym in the morning and I feel like I have 2 additional hours in my day. So nice!

No comments: